Announcement: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Employ Partners, Inc. is open! We are an essential services supplier providing temporary labor to critical infrastructure businesses in manufacturing. Without our clients being fully staffed, their critical products cannot get sent out in a timely manner to those who need it.
At Employ Partners, Inc., we are here for our employees and clients.
This is a rapidly evolving situation, and we are monitoring all recommendations from the CDC, and local and federal regulations.
We are taking all necessary preventative measures and have implemented a few new rules in our office:
- Wiping down all areas with disinfecting wipes frequently.
- Posting signs as a handshake-free zone and practicing physical distancing.
- Limiting the number of candidates/employees in our office.
- Conducting business remotely when possible.
- All interviews are by appointment only. If you would like to apply with us, please use our online application at: https://jobs.employpartners.com and then call to make an appointment.
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus. Maintain physical distance (6 feet) to limit person-to-person contact.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.